TCW Homecoming Code of Conduct
In an effort to conduct ourselves in a God honoring way the following rules have been established :
- Students not following the dress code (see other side) will not be allowed into the dance
and refunds will not be given.
- Doors will close on hour after dance begins. Once a student leaves the dance, they may
not return and must leave the premises.
- No large bags or backpacks will be permitted.
- Foul language is unacceptable and will not be permitted
- Any dancing deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated. Students violating this rule may
be subject to dismissal from the dance.
- Public displays of affection are not permitted.
- Homeschooled students may bring dance guests (1 guest per student) who are high school
students not older than 18. Guests must present ID in order to gain admittance.
Acceptable forms of identification are driver’s license, school ID badge, or a state ID card.
- Guests must abide by the TCW Code of Conduct and Dress Code or they will not be admitted
to the dance. BY SIGNING THIS FORM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE
FOR YOUR GUEST.
- All attendees must follow the direction of all the adult chaperones.
- Additionally, there is a zero tolerance policy on possession or use of alcohol, drugs, or
other illegal substances. Vaping is also not allowed. Students caught with or believed to be under the influence of any of these substances will have their parents called and asked to pick them up.
I understand these rules and expectations and will abide by them during my attendance.