Hello Warrior Nation!
I hope you all are having a great summer! It’s definitely been busy over at the Resurreccion household. As we move into July preparations are being made both on and off the field for the 2023 Season! We’ve had quite a bit of change but we are so excited about what lies ahead.
- Several of our families have been taking advantage of the various training opportunities from strength and conditioning to speed and agility.
- 7-on-7 and the High School team was able to work on quite a few things to set the foundation for the regular season.
- All 3 of our Cheer Teams did a fantastic job at FCC camp. We’re looking forward to their season performances and their own Nationals competition.
- We also had a small group participate in preparing and serving a meal for our veterans at Camp Hope. We plan to add this to our service opportunities in the future.
- Several of our athletes have been serving through out the summer at various camps and strengthening their relationship with Christ as well.
What’s up next!!!
Fri July 21st Tomball Christian Warriors Night at the Ballpark!
Come out and watch the Tomball Christian Warriors Cheer Team perform, watch a Space Cowboys game and enjoy post-game fireworks! Share the event whereever you can. Each ticket sold using our code will help our organization!
Friday, July 21st 7:05pm vs. Albuquerque Isotopes
First 2,000 fans through the gates also receive the Astros Lance McCullers Replica World Series Ring
Click “Single Game Tickets’ and choose July 21st
Enter coupon code: TCW
$5 from each ticket purchased goes back to Tomball Christian Warriors!
Saturday July 29th Kickoff Party Luau Dinner & Swim
Tomball Christian Warriors
2023 Kickoff Party Luau Dinner & Swim
Saturday, July 29th
Luau Dinner 6:00-8:00
followed by Swimming 8:30-10:00
The Recreation Center at Rob Fleming Park
6464 Creekside Forest Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77389
Every TCW athlete (Football, Cheer, and Drums), along with is invited to come and Kickoff Season 2023 along with their families!!!
1. Make reservations today!!! Reserve your family’s spot at link below:
2. “Sign Up Genius” for food at link below:
3. Volunteer to Help Out at link below:
4. Loan TCW any Luau decorations you might have through “Decorations Round Up” link below:
5. To swim afterwards, link to $15 per family (nonrefundable) TCW donation:
Text or call Decorations Coordinator
Lisa Goodwin 281-546-0491 who will coordinate borrowing and returning those items to you!
Text Laura Wilkins, Kickoff Party Coordinator
Text Margaret Weyler Kickoff Co-Coordinator
Mini Cheer Camp
This year’s youth cheer camp dates have been posted. Registration will take place soon. Please check back on the social media accounts for registration links.
Aug 1 – 5:30-7:30p
Aug 2 – 4-6p
Aug 3 – 5:30 -7p / 7:15-7:30p (Parent Show)
2023 Fall Season Program
This year we will be publishing the 1st Fall Football Program for the season. We plan to include High School Rosters, Letters from the Varsity Coaches, TCW History, Complete schedule, Sponsors, and more.
– The Board has completed the budget for 2023 and will be making some updates and posting on our site soon.
– Recently, I met with Christopher Tiller of TBSN and they are excited to be liverstreaming our games this season. He has already been doing some leg work with various teams and the national tournament to discuss set up and making sure they have what they need at each location. Chris will be working with our board on commercials for our sponsors. Small businesses will also have an opportunity to purchase an ad/commercial for each game. If you’re interested in an ad/commerical on our live stream you can reach out to our VP, Chris Teter or myself.
– Eligibility – Thank you to all of the Highschool families that have already submitted their eligbility forms and transcripts. We are working on preparing all of the files for the NHFA tournament and ensuring our athletes are eligible from the very first game. Stephanie Hill and I have been owkring very closely with the tournament and the new eligiblity committee. It’s been rewarding to see our off season meetings and recommendations come to fruition for the long term success of our homeschool teams. We’ve already heard back on some players from other teams being classified as ineligible to play this season. Those teams will have to decide if they will continue to play those ineligible athletes or not. In doing so, they would be removing themselves from the top division brackets and in some cases the tournament all together. It is important that we get all of our documents together and our players are classified as eligible to participate. The tournament will not allow us to play them until they have been classified as eligible. So if you have not submitted your eligibility forms and transcripts it is important that you get those to Stephanie Hill as quickly as you can.
Looking forward to all this season has to offer!
God Bless and see you soon!